This branch involves solving complicated problems that start in the maxillary system: dental granuloma, dental abscesses, impacted third molars, impacted canines, preproptetic surgical treatment, periodontal surgery, bone augmentations, sinus lift.
Dental surgical procedures include:
- tooth extraction
- surgery for prosthetic purposes
- Surgical exposure of an unerupted tooth
- incision and drainage of an abscess
- repositioning and immobilization of a dislocated tooth
- frenuloplasty, frenectomy